Confessions of Faith. These are summaries of Christian doctrine. They take what the Bible says and put it into a systematic form, in order to help us understand what we say we believe.
- Thirty-nine Articles (1571)
- Belgic Confession (1618)
- Westminster Confession of Faith w/ Scripture proofs (1647)
- London Baptist Confession of Faith (1689)
Catechisms. These Q&As take us through Christian doctrine in a step-by-step and interactive way. Some of these catechisms were written to complement the above confessions.
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Westminster Shorter Catechism (1647)
- Westminster Larger Catechism (1648)
Supplemental Documents. Additional historical documents that direct areas of church practice such as public worship and church government.
- Directory for the Publick Worship of God (1645)
- Preliminary Principles